Wholesale Terms & Conditions
All orders are supplied subject to these terms and conditions and no variation from them is accepted unless explicitly confirmed in writing by a director of Jarapa Ltd. Any dispute arising from the sale or supply of goods by Jarapa Ltd shall be governed by English law.
2) VAT All prices are exclusive of VAT which will be added to all orders delivered to a UK address.
3) Minimum Order UK mainland UK mainland Only: £300 carriage charged @ £25 - £35
Scottish highland and post codes AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA, KW, KY, LL, ML, PA, PL, PH, TD, TR £400 carriage charged @ £25 - £35
We will accept small top up orders if we can pack the glassware and will quote shipping and packaging at the best rate available.
4) Carriage Paid Orders UK Only: Over £500 standard delivery 3-5 working days. Next day delivery available @ £15 extra charge
Ireland: £800 standard delivery 5 - 7 working days.
Scottish highlands and post codes AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA, KW, KY, LL, ML, PA, PL, PH, TD, TR, over £550
Other countries: Carriage at buyers cost
5) Pack Quantities All items to be ordered in the case quantities shown in Jarapa’s catalogue or on the pricelist, or in multiples thereof. Jarapa reserves the right to amend to the nearest multiple of a case on item ordered.
6) Retention of Title Title in the goods shall not pass to the buyer until Jarapa Ltd has received full payment for all goods supplied, and until such time as full payment has been received goods supplied may not be removed from their normal place of sale, except in the normal course of business. Notwithstanding this, all goods supplied are at the customer’s own risk once delivered. A customer’s right to possession of the goods shall cease in the event of the failure of the business (including but not limited to, liquidation, receivership, administration, and creditors voluntary arrangement) before full payment has been received. To this end the purchaser grants to Jarapa Ltd and its agents in the event of such business failure an irrevocable licence in to enter the purchaser’s premises for the purpose of recovering Jarapa’s property. In the event of enforcement of this clause, goods identifiable as corresponding to those supplied under unpaid or partly paid invoices shall be deemed to be those goods unpaid for, whether or not similar goods have been supplied under other paid invoices.
7) Account Terms All orders are on a proforma basis with payment required before any stock is packed and dispatched.
Jarapa reserves the right to charge interest at the industry standard rate if payment is not made within terms. Customers who do not pay invoices given on credit accounts on time can be ask to pay future invoices on a proforma bases without notice.
8) Payment Payment for all invoices to be made to JARAPA COOP ACCOUNT 6819 7531 sort code 08-92-50
9) Credit Claims Claims for damage or shortage MUST be notified to Jarapa within 5 days of receipt of goods, and where requested with photographs of damage if required. Failure to notify us in time may result in the rejection of a claim, as we have to make any claims against our carriers within one week of delivery of the goods. Items requested to be returned are at the cost of the customer and where a credit is requested items must be received and checked before any credit will be issued. Jarapa will credit any faulty items once these are returned or if requested we have seen images of the said items.
. GOODS RETURNED WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORISATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR CREDIT.
10) Deliveries Please note that it is very important to check the exterior of pallets & carton/s for damage BEFORE signing for the delivery, because as soon as you sign for them the period of insurance ends. If you suspect due to obvious damage to the pallet / carton the goods within may be damaged, please write the word DAMAGED when you sign. This will enable us to make a subsequent claim against the carrier. If you accept delivery without writing the word DAMAGED and goods have in fact been damaged during transit we would not be able to process any claim from you for damage and consequently may not consider a claim for replacement of goods or issue of credit. Please note that in the event of any claim for damages, we will require WITHIN 5 DAYS images of any damaged items, including the item, inner & outer cartons AND internal packaging.
11) Non-Arrival Goods are despatched to mainland UK addresses using a 2-3 day service unless otherwise agreed (next day delivery will incur an additional delivery charge £15 unless agreed by a director of Jarapa Ltd and confirmed in writing). Non-arrival of goods within 6 days of the invoice date should be notified to Jarapa.
12) Export Orders Overseas orders will only be supplied on a proforma basis. Payment should be by bank transfer in the currency of the proforma invoice (sterling or Euros). In the case of bank transfers the customer is liable for ALL bank charges associated with the transfer from either bank (transmitting and receiving).
13) Nature of Goods Many of the goods which Jarapa sells are hand-made and recycled and are therefore certain variations in colour, size and finish may occur from time to time. These are not faults but an intrinsic part of the nature of the products and are to be accepted as such. Please note all lumps, bumps, lines, bubbles in our glassware are a unique part of each piece and not to be seen as defects which are part of the character of each item.
All our paints are totally organic, food safe and environment-friendly
Colour variations can occur due to its 100% artisanal process of application
Our rugs are hand finished with all measurements being approx within a few Centimetres and the odd piece of stray coloured material is a unique part of this recycled item.